We declare it to be PATCH TIME.01.28.20108 Comments »
Capy hereby decrees that Friday, January 29th is Critter Crunch PATCH TIME. Here are the details:
- XMB Audio support
- language select available for all!
- Hey losers! You get a little XP even if you lose in multiplayer
- Player feedback regarding DIFFICULT LEVELS has been taken to heart. Tough levels got a little less insane!
- Coop networking tweaks to decrease pesky lag
- Multiplayer “Disconnects” are now awarded more accurately
- Catching a jewel while feeding glorious vomit to your son will no longer interrupt you
- Your rank will now be retrieved more reliably when playing Adventure
NASTY BUG FIXES
- No more annoying audio glitch
- No more Wins/Losses upload issues when the server is in ‘maintenance’ mode**
- Player score for Challenge levels now correctly handled in ALL cases
- “Barf Success” icon now shows up correctly in ALL cases
- “King of the Jungle” Trophy now successfully unlocks correctly even with a score of 0
** This patch is dedicated to the great Crunshii, who was the most negatively effected by the Win/Loss uploading issue. Despite the obvious rage that comes with losing a lot of Wins, Crunshii helped Capy get to the bottom of the issue. THANKS CRUNSHII!